Saturday 29 October 2011

Looking at the little bits

Well, the kick boxing is going well; and this week I was really pleased when the instructor gave me the plan for my next belt ; so I'll be doing my next grading again in the next couple of weeks - so cross fingers.

I needed new trainers, so for the first time in 43 years went and got my feet / gait / stance assessed.

Got put on some peace of technology that photographed my feet / ankles / etc and assessed it all.

I'm a very bad over pronator, so for years I've been putting excess stress and rotation up through my legs and into my back. I'm not saying that fixing this will fix my back, far from it. But, removing another causative and stressing factor has got to be helpful.

I'm going to take this further and get special orthotics insoles for everyday use and see what happens when I walk properly every day (for the first time in my life !)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment